My Princess The Latest Korean Drama 2011

My Princess The Latest Korean Drama 2011, my princess, Song Seun Hun
Latest Korean Drama 2011, after we end 2010, which has always had a lot of memories. As memories of the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers, and also You're Beautiful, starring Jang Geun Seok, now present a new Korean drama called My Princess 마이 프린세스. 



My Princess 마이 프린세스 will debut January 5th 2011 yesterday until the date of February 24, 2011 at 21:55 Korean time, the MBC Korean TV station that is channel all Korean dramas aired. 


My Princess will appear only with 16 episodes only, and the Romantic genre. Played by Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee. 

This is the name of the latest Korean Drama Cast 2011 My Princess
  • My Princes  
  •  Song Seung Hun 
  • Park Hae Young
  • Lee Seol
  • Park Ye Jin    
  • Oh Yoon Joo
  • Ryu Soo Young    
  • Nam Jung Woo
  • 프린세스    
  • Lee Soon Jae
  • President Park
  • Maeng Sang Hoon
  • Lee Seol
  • Park Ye Jin    
  • Oh Yoon Joo
  • Kang Ye Sol     
  • Lee Dan

  • My Princess
  • Im Ye Jin              
  • Kim Da Bok
  • Lee Ki Kwang
  • Choi Jun Woo
  • Son Sung Yoon 
  • Shin Sang Gung
  • Lee Sung Min 
  • Choi Jun Woo


Synopsis from Korean Drama My Princess

An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she’s a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette.

Latest Korean dramas such as My Princess in 2011 are really a neat spectacle that we always wait. Cee Ya ..

Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Technology De Information - TECHDIT All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.