Kim Tae Hee Intelligent Facing Criticism


 Kim Tae Hee, My Princess, Korean Drama, Seoul, Actress Korean

Actress Kim Tae Hee unexpectedly responded to criticism of his acting in the serial re-Korean Drama My Princess with a very smart and elegant.


 Kim Tae Hee, My Princess, Korean Drama, Seoul, Actress Korean

The press conference for Korean dramas on MBC TV that My Princess was held in Seoul on January 3, 2010 yesterday, and when asked about criticism of her acting in My Princess, Kim Tae Hee gave this reply.


 Kim Tae Hee, My Princess, Korean Drama, Seoul, Actress Korean
I got a lot of these questions. S I am self-conscious that I have many shortcomings in acting. I tried my best to fix it.


And when one of the other reporters again asked his thoughts about getting a lot of criticism because of his acting that look good on Korean Drama My Princess, Kim Tae Hee again answered with his intelligence (yes this really cool artist?)


At least I have an appearance instead


Answer Kim Tae Hee cause all journalists who were present laughed. It's really a smart girl.
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Technology De Information - TECHDIT All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.